View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- PMP20210 Test Results
(PDF 1062 KB)
14 Jun 2016 31 views
PMP20210 is an isolated Flybuck converter utilizing the LM5160 for industrial applications. This design has a minimum operating input voltage of 12V and a maximum input voltage of 56V. The design is capable of sourcing 0.6A continuous current at 3.3Vout. Switching frequency is set to 200kHz. A VERSA-PAC transformer VPH3-0138-R is used for this design. PMP20210 is assembled on PMP10564 PCB.
- 12V to 56V in, -10.9V primary output, secondary outputs: +3.3V @ 0.6A – IC capable of 4.5V to 65V input
- Primary side regulation without opto, good regulation, within +/-5%
- No loop compensation required/fast transient response
- Low BOM count and cost, compact solution size
- No RC snubber at primary winding