View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- PMP20322 Test Results
(PDF 1203 KB)
27 Jun 2016 39 views
PMP20322 is a 4-switch buck-boost controller utilizing the LM5175 for consumer applications. This design has a minimum operating input voltage of 10V and a maximum input voltage of 14V. The design is capable of sourcing 2A continuous current at 12Vout. Switching frequency is set to 300kHz. PMP20322 is assembled on PMP20107 PCB.
- 10V to 14V in, output 12V@ 2A
- Achieving efficiency of 98% at 12Vin
- Compact size, slim form factor, suitable for USB type C dongle
- Solution Size: 22mm x 19.5mm
- 0.1% output ripple without second stage output filter