The PMP4379 is a POL module reference design suitable for DSP & FPGA applications with a DC input of 4.5V – 15V. Detailed data is provided. The output voltage could be trimmed by resistors over a range from 0.7V to 5V. A typical application is for dual 1.2V/5A.
- Fully tested to comply with the industrial requirement (Including High & Low temperature)
- Single chip for dual independent DC outputs
- Protection includes the Input UVP, output OCP and OTP
- Flexible configuration of output requirements by setting resistors
- Good thermal performance with low component count
- Small dimensions: 22.6mm x 11.6mm x 6.5mm