View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- PMP4444 Test Results (Rev. A)
(PDF 539 KB)
24 May 2016 386 views
The PMP4444 is an universal AC input, 65W output flyback converter with primary-side regulation(PSR) enabled by the UCC28630D high-power flyback controller. The PSR solution eliminates the need for optocouplers and secondary-side feedback components creating a small, low BOM cost system. The design's dual outputs of 12V/3A and 24V/1.3A with excellent +/-5% cross-regulation performance is ideal for applications such a monitors and televisions.
- Peak efficiency of 87.5% @ 230Vac full load
- Transformer designed for +/-5% cross regulation
- AC input brown out protection
- Ultra slim design,10mm height
- Passes compliance for EMI regulations