View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- PMP4499 Test Results
(PDF 592 KB)
25 Apr 2016 23 views
PMP4499 is a reference design that uses the TPS544C20 to generate low-voltage point-of-load (POL) outputs up to 30 A. The design is sync-buck topology with integrated FETs to provide high efficiency. The controller also offers PMBus commands for telemetry and monitoring. The design is implemented in an optimized PCB layout and includes RCC ripple-current injection to provide robust stability.
- 8.3-V to 14.4-V input, 1-V 30-A output with high-integration and high-efficiency solution
- Online adjustment output voltage margin and trim to provide wide and precise output voltage
- PMBus provides for converter configuration, as well as monitoring of key parameters
- Robust solution with optimized PCB layout and RCC ripple-current injection
- Good transient response; good line and load regulation