The PMP5364 reference design provides 5V at 20A (100W) from a standard 48V telecom input with up to 95% efficiency. This design uses the UCC2897A active clamp controller along with TI NexFET synchronous rectifiers. The low Rdson of the CSD17301Q5A reduces conduction losses and die area of the synchronous rectifiers. The circuit is built in an industry standard 1/4 brick footprint.
- 36V-72V Input 5V/20A output (100W)
- 95% efficiency
- Industry Standard, Quarter Brick Footprint
- Features UCC2897A Controller along with TI NexFET Synchronous Rectifiers
- Active Clamp Forward Topology
- Reduced conduction losses and die area of the synchronous rectifiers