View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
PMP6776 is a low-cost non-isolated synchronous buck power supply. This design uses TPS56121 and TPS54620 Synchronous Buck Converters and TPS54425 and TPS54225 Step-Down Switchers to generate 7 outputs. Features include input voltage range 10.8V to 13.2V and outputs 1V at 6A, 1.5V at 4A, 1.8V at 6A, 2V at 2A, 2.5V at 8A, 3.3V at 8A, 1.2V at 4A.
- Input voltage range of design = 10.8 to 13.2V. Devices can support 4.5 to 14.5V input
- All 7 DC/DC converters on single-sided PCB in approximately 3.5"x3.5" form factor
- Design meets any power up sequencing requirements
- Uses all ceramic input and output capacitors to save space and cost
- Reference design has been built and tested