View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
PMP8411 stacks two compact 2-phase 45A converters into a 4-phase 90A POL solution. It is suitable for the ASIC Processors for Telecom infrastructure, FPGA for Industry and Telecom applications, Generic High Current POL, or Generic Power with Dual output Configuration. It features TPS40425, 2-phase PMBUS Buck driverless controller, with a compact power module which integrates inductors, FETs and drivers to achieve a high efficiency, multi-phase solution.
- Stackable configuration scales up the output
- Compact 45A PoL solution in 0.7" by 1.22" size (17.8mm x31.1mm)
- High efficiency 85.5% at 0.9V/90A, 400kHz
- PMBUS interface for configuration and Telemetry
- Multiphase configuration minimizes input and output ripple
- This design is fully tested