The LM5021-2 is an off-line controller that can work in CCM and DCM. A pulse skip mode improves the efficiency of this isolated flyback, and flattens the curve at most loads. It is also suitable for power line communication PSU.
- Ability for the power supply to work in both CCM and DCM mode
- Wide Vin capability (90 to 275V AC)
- Duty cycle restriction to 80%
- 84% full load efficiency and over a wide range of load
- Gives the user the flexibility to do external slope compensation with LM5021-2