This design is a non-synchronous buck converter with an input voltage range of 16 to 42V providing 14V output at 5A. It is optimized for large load steps. The IC has a Q-grade option for automotive applications.
- TPS54540-Q1 integrates the high-side MOSFET for small solution size
- Wide input voltage range up to 42 V
- 146-µA operating current for high efficiency at light loads
- Optimized to support large load steps
- TPS54540-Q1 is AEC-Q100 qualified and rated for -40 to 150 °C operating junction temperature
- Built and tested circuit design