The PMP9185 reference design uses the UCC28710 primary-side regulated flyback controller to generate a 15V output from a univeral AC input with maximum 20W output power followied by DC/DC and LDO stages using TPS54229 and TPS650250, and 5V, 3.3V, 1.8V and 1.2V are provided. A switch on the PCB provides the freedom of supplying DC/DC and LDO from AC input or DC input.
- PSR Flyback followed by DC/DC buck stages
- Provides 15V, 5V, 3.3V, 1.8V and 1.2V outputs
- Over 84% efficiency at full load
- Over 79% efficiency at 10% load
- AC or DC input options for the 5V, 3.3V, 1.8V and 1.2V outputs