View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
PMP9260 is a dual-phase synchronous buck converter utilizing the LM5119 dual synchronous buck controller I.C. The design accepts an input voltage of 33V to 60V and provides a 28V output capable of supplying 30A of current to the load. This represents a maximum power density design of 860W in a quarter brick footprint. The maximum component height is set by the Coilcraft VER2923-103 inductors at 0.875 in.
- Quarter brick footprint
- High power density: 250W/in2
- Dual-phase operation for reduced input and output ripple
- Hiccup current limit with automatic recovery
- Synchronizable to external clock
- Stackable for higher output currents
- Current sharing accuracy of +/- 10%
- Programmable input under-voltage lockout