- PMP9382 Test Results
(PDF 1365 KB)
04 May 2015 36 views
PMP9382 is a low Vin boost converter utilizing the automotive grade LM3478Q-Q1 controller. This design starts at a diode drop above the minimum input voltage of 2.97V (~3.4V) to a maximum of 6V in. Once the power supply is enabled and output is present, this design will work down to 2V input minimum, supplying an output voltage of 10V at 3A. The Switching frequency is set to 400 kHz.
- Low Vin operation at 2V minimum
- 10V @ 3A, 30W output power
- 2-layer cost effective solution with automotive grade LM3478Q-Q1 boost controller
- High power efficiency with 94% peak
- IC Powered from output once running eliminates the need to a boost bias supply
- This circuit board is tested, and the design files and test report are included.