View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- PMP9386 Test Results (Rev. A)
(PDF 1012 KB)
28 Sep 2015 31 views
PMP9385 is a synchronous dual-phase boost converter accepts an input voltage of 14V to 15.5V, and outputs 24V, capable of providing 8A of current to the load.
- High efficiency design
- Synchronizable to external clock
- Cycle-by-Cycle current limit with programmable hiccup mode overload protection
- Current-sharing accuracy of < +/-10%
- Bypass Mode capable when Vin > Vout
- Low component temperature rise