The PMP9397 reference design provides a conducted EMI optimized 3.3W power supply design for automotive applications. The design uses the non-synchronous buck regulator, LM26001, to generate a 3.3V, 1A output. The input voltage range is 4.5V to 38V suitable for automotive battery supply. The reference design comes with the input EMI filter stage to suppress the switching noise in the input supply line, and the board is tested to be compliant with the CISPR 25 Class 5 conducted emissions standard.
- CISPR 25 class 5 conducted emissions standard compliance
- LM26001, 38V, 1A, buck regulator
- 4.5-38V operating input voltage range
- Input EMI filter to suppress conducted emissions
- Optimized layout for better EMI performance
- 3.3W power supply design, ideal for 12V automotive battery system