View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- PMP9496 Test Results
(PDF 7815 KB)
18 Nov 2015 100 views
The PMP9496 reference design is a conducted EMI-optimized (CISPR 25 Class 5) 10 W design for efficient automotive USB charger application utilizing the LM53603 regulator IC (2.1MHz fully-integrated synchronous buck for automotive application ) and TPS2549 USB switch(TPS2549-Q1 Automotive USB Charging Port Controller with Integrated Power Switch & Cable Compensation). The design accepts wide input voltage range of 7Vin to 25Vin and provides the outputs of 5V@2.1A. It features a small size and is an inexpensive and more efficient solution customized for automotive USB charger application. The board dimension of the PMP9496 PCB is 2800mil * 4000mil. Four layer PCB was used for the design.
- 7V to 20Vin, output:5V@2.1A , 3.5 V to 36V IC Vin capability with Transient upto 42V
- Complete design for USB charger with USB controller
- In compliance with the CISPR 25 Class 5 conducted emissions standard, passing both AM & FM radio band tests
- LM53603 and TPS2549- AEC-Q100 qualified version available.
- TPS2549-Q1 Automotive USB Charging Port Controller with Integrated Power Switch & Cable Compensation