Processor software development kit for DRA8x Jacinto™ processors
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
Processor SDK Linux Automotive is the foundational software development platform for TI's Jacinto™ DRAx family of Infotainment/Gateway SoCs. The software framework allows users to develop feature-rich Infotainment/Gateway solutions such as reconfigurable digital instrument cluster, integrated cockpit, in-vehicle infotainment, telematics, rear seat entertainment, gateway controllers and domain controllers etc for next generation automobiles. The SDK is based on common Processor SDK platform.
- Open Linux support
- Linux kernel and bootloaders
- File system
- Example applications, including:
- ARM benchmarks: Dhrystone, Linpack, Whetstone
- Cryptography: AES, 3DES, MD5, SHA
- Programmable Realtime Unit (PRU)
- IPC for inter core communication
- TI-RTOS for Realtime cores
- Host tools including Flash Tool and Pin Mux Utility
- Code Composer Studio™ IDE for Linux development