Battery-less NFC/RFID Temperature Sensing Evaluation Module
- Battery-Less NFC/RFID Temperature Sensing Patch (Rev. A)
(PDF 3838 KB)
18 Feb 2016
Battery-less sensor measurements that utilize energy harvesting from the RF field can be implemented in applications ranging from medical, health and fitness, and industrial where instantaneous measurements are required and a battery is not feasible or desired. This design implements a single chip NFC/RFID field powered temperature sensor system with the RF430FRL152H.
- No batteries required
- Single chip design ADC configuration is "over the air"
- Minimal external components
- Different antenna configurations allow many form factors
- 2KB of non-volatile FRAM memory