|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments||Status|
- RemoTI Developer’s Guide (Rev. D)
(PDF 478 KB)
12 Mar 2013 1,278views
RemoTI™ is the industry leading RF4CE-compliant software architecture. Built on TI's well proven IEEE 802.15.4 compliant TIMAC, RemoTI™ offers a simple, easy-to-use, intuitive software architectural framework and all of the tools, documentation, and support needed to build an RF4CE compliant product. RemoTI™ allows you to reduce development time and cost and allowing you to get your product to market quickly.
RemoTI™ 1.3.1 provides support for both the ZRC (ZigBee Remote Control) and ZID (ZigBee Input Device) profiles. RemoTI™ 1.3.1 also supports the CC2533DK-RF4CE-BA hardware reference platform for ZRC remote controllers and ZID remote controllers.
- CC2530, CC2531 (USB), and CC2533 RF SoC and CC259x RF front-end support
- ZRC (ZigBee Remote Controller) and ZID (ZigBee Input Device) profile support
- USB HID class support including keyboard and consumer controls pages
- Simple and intuitive RemoTI API
- Complete Sample Application code
- Serial bootloader and over-the-air download support
- Comprehensive documentation
- Tools support for easy development and test
- UART, SPI, I2C, USB, Keypad, LED and other driver support
RemoTI is developed and tested using compilers from IAR EW8051 8.10. You can download a 30 day evaluation copy at www.iar.com