SafeTI Compliance Support Package for HALCoGen (Hardware Abstraction Layer Code Generator)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Status||Current Version||Version Date||Description|
||ACTIVE||01.00.00||30-Jan-2015||Assists customers using HALCoGen to comply with functional safety standards by providing documentation, reports and unit test capability.|
||ACTIVE||00.01.02||06-Feb-2015||Demo version of the SafeTI-HALCOGEN-CSP. Provides example documentation and unit test capability.|
- SafeTI-HALCoGen-CSP 00.01.02 Release Note (Rev. A)
(PDF 40 KB)
04 Feb 2015
- HALCoGen-CSP Installation Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 3984 KB)
08 Jan 2020
- HALCoGen-CSP User's Guide (Rev. C)
(PDF 5694 KB)
08 Jan 2020
The HALCoGen Compliance Support Package (CSP) was developed to provide the necessary documentation, reports and unit test capability to assist customers using HALCoGen generated software to comply with functional safety standards such as IEC 61508 and ISO 26262.
The below items are required to run the Test Automation Unit that comes with SafeTI HALCoGen CSP.
- The HALCoGen CSP features unit level test cases developed by TI. These test cases can be run using LDRAunit from LDRA. LDRAunit can be purchased directly through LDRA.
- Software Requirement Document
- Software Architecture Document
- Software Safety Manual
- Dynamic Coverage Analysis Report
- Test Manager report
- Test results reports
- Traceability report
- Software User Guide
- Software release Notes
- Test Automation Unit (TAU)
- Graphical User Interface to choose and Run the Test in the user’s environment on target hardware - Unit level and Functional test cases - LDRAunit from LDRA