Prototype Audio Plug-in Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Prototype Audio Plug-In Module User's Guide
(PDF 2985 KB)
16 Mar 2018
The TI Prototype Audio Plug-in Module turns TI Audio Class-D amplifier EVM’s into your sandbox. Need to prototype a pre-amplifier circuit or test an opamp with TI Class-D EVMs, then start with the DIY Audio Plug-in Module.
Start your prototype on the included breadboard or solder directly to the PCB with the perf-board dot pattern. All of the Class-D inputs and outputs are at your disposal free to connect to. Create any audio or even non-audio circuit you want with TI Class-D amplifier EVMs.
- Compatible with TI Audio Plug-in Module Ecosystem
- Prototype using either the included breadboard or perf-board dot pattern
- Class-D Input and Outputs provided on a 100 mil header
- Connect to TI Class-D Audio EVMs (Check compatibility)
- Prototype Plug-In Module Board
- Class-D Amplifier Evaluation Module