SimpleLink™ software development kit (SDK) Wi-Fi® plug-in
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The SimpleLink SDKs are updated regularly, to get the latest release updates click the Alert Me button in the Order now table.
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Status||Current Version||Version Date|
The SimpleLink SDK Wi-Fi Plug-in contains drivers, many sample applications for Wi-Fi features and internet, and documentation needed to use the CC3120 or CC3135 Internet-on-a-chip™ solutions. This Plug-in is a companion software package that enables the use of a Wi-Fi radio on any standard MSP432 platform including the MSP432P401, MSP432P4111, and MSP432E401 families, as well as on the CC26X2R family of devices. You can also use the Plug-in as example code for any platform. By having the ability to seamlessly and modularly add Wi-Fi functionality to an embedded system, a programmer can enable their embedded device to become a gateway to various IOT infrastructures.
SimpleLink SDK Plugins are designed to work in tandem to the microprocessor specific SDK. This plugin is designed to work alongside the SimpleLink MSP432P4 SDK, SimpleLink MSP432E4 SDK, and SimpleLink CC26X2 SDK.
- Internet-on-a-chip sample applications
- Email from SimpleLink Wi-Fi solution
- Information center: get time and weather from the internet
- HTTPS server: host a secure web page on SimpleLink Wi-Fi solution
- XMPP: IM chat client
- Serial interface
- Wi-Fi sample applications
- Easy Wi-Fi configuration
- Station, AP modes
- Security – Enterprise/Personal, TLS/SSL
- Power management – Deep sleep, hibernate
- Wi-Fi host driver that is standard within the SimpleLink CC32xx SDK; Code compatibility is enabled between a one chip CC32xx solution and a two chip host microcontroller + CC31xx solution
- Example demo programs
- Software user's guide to jumpstart development
- Software API guide