SN6505A low-noise 1-A transformer driver for isolated power supplies evaluation module (160-kHz CLK)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- SN6505A and SN6505B Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 2209 KB)
10 Dec 2015
The evaluation module (EVM), featuring the SN6505A transformer driver, also contains a small form-factor transformer, simple rectifier circuit, and voltage regulator that can be used to simulate a complete isolated power-supply system suitable for many applications.
- Low-noise 1-A transformer driver for isolated power supplies, 160-kHz internal clock
- 5-V input, 5-V output isolated power
- Simple rectifier circuit along with low droput (LDO) regulator gives rectified voltage of 5 V
- Provision for feeding external clock to the device
- EVM tested for device functionality; user's guide allows designer to evaluate their design