MIPI® DSI bridge to eDP evaluation module SN65DSI86EVM (ACTIVE)
The SN65DSI86EVM evaluation module (EVM) is a printed-circuit board (PCB) to help you evaluate the SN65DSI86 device for video applications with DSI and DisplayPort interface. This EVM can also be used as a hardware reference design for any implementation of the SN65DSI86.
- Dual-channel DSI to 4 eDP lanes
- Samtec QSH-type connectors on DSI and eDP interfaces
- Standard DisplayPort connector
- Hirose-type connector on DSI Ch A interface
- I2C programming interface for an external I2C host connection