Sensor AFE Digital Controller Board
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- SPIO-4 Precision Signal-Path Controller Board User Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 880 KB)
05 May 2018
The SPIO-4 Digital Controller board is used to read registers, write registers, and capture data from various TI's Sensor AFE and other signal path products. The device evaluation board (for example: LMP90100EB) should be equipped with the GPSI-16 or GPSI-32 header to connect to the SPIO-4 board, which contains a USB port to connect to the PC with a Sensor AFE Development Platform Software.
Each device has a separate Development Platform Software with a common look and feel. The software enables design engineers to quickly evaluate each Sensor AFE or other signal path product. The driver for the SPIO-4 board and instructions to download the driver is included in each software folder.
- Atmel SAM3U microcontroller (ARM Cortex M3 Core)
- Available IDE connector for Atmel firmware development environment
- USB 2.0 port
- Maximum serial clock rate of 80 MHz
- Xilinx XC6SLX16 FPGA
- Standard `GPSI-16` connector that allows connection to many National precision signal-path devices