DK-TM4C129X Firmware Development Package SW-DK-TM4C129X (ACTIVE)
The Tiva™ C Series TM4C129X Connected Development Kit is a versatile and feature-rich engineering platform highlighting the 120-MHz Tiva C series TM4C129XNCZAD ARM® Cortex™-M4 based microcontroller, including an integrated 10/100 Ethernet MAC + PHY as well as many other key features.
Beyond the industry-leading Ethernet integration, this kit and its associated microcontroller (MCU) also showcases integrated features such as:
- Color LCD interface
- USB 2.0 OTG|Host|Device port
- TI wireless EM connection
- BoosterPack and BoosterPack XL interfaces
- Quad SSI-supported 512-MB flash memory
- MicroSD slot
- Expansion interface headers
- MCU high-speed USB ULPI port
- Ethernet RMII and MII ports
- External peripheral interface for memories, parallel peripherals, and other system functions
The kit also includes an In-Circuit Debug Interface (ICDI) and extensive software offerings that provide libraries for key functions, source code examples, and important utilities to allow professional engineers to build and debug C code-based solutions quickly and efficiently in one of the several supported integrated development environments (IDEs), including Keil, Mentor Embedded, IAR Systems, and Code Composer Studio™.