TAS5715EVM Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TAS5715EVM evaluation module demonstrates the capabilities TAS5715PHP. The TAS5715 combines a 25W stereo class-D audio power amplifier with headphone PWM outputs. This EVM and accompanying materials allows the user to experiment with the two-band DRC, the programmable EQ, Digital THD manager. For detailed information about the TAS5715 capabilities, review the data sheet available on TI.com.
- Channel evaluation module design.
- Self-contained protection systems and control pins.
- USB interface.
- Standard I2S data input using optical or coaxial inputs.
- Analog input through analog-to-digital converter.
- Headphone connection - the PWM terminal provides the PWM signal to an external headphone amplifier.
- Double-sided, plated-through PCB, 1oz copper, 2mm.
- Access to control signal gain and data format through EVM-software GUI.