Digital-input closed-loop Class-D audio amp with 96kHz/192kHz extended processing evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TAS5825 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 1034 KB)
30 Nov 2017
The TAS5825MEVM showcases the latest TI digital input Class-D closed loop amplifier, TAS5825M, with up to 192kHz sampling and extended processing. The EVM is used in conjunction with the PurePath Console Motherboard (PUREPATH-CMBEVM) and the PurePath Console 3 Software (PUREPATHCONSOLE). There are two TAS5825M devices on the EVM, allowing the user to evaluate the system in mono, stereo, or 2.1 output configurations with various process flows. The PVDD supply is provided via the TAS5825MEVM and is regulated to 5 VDC and 3.3 VDC on the PUREPATH-CMBEVM. The PUREPATH-CMBEVM provides the I2S, I2C, and 3.3 VDC to the TAS5825MEVM.
- 96-kHz /192-kHz Input Sample Rate Support
- 2.0, Mono and 2.1 Capable
- Operates in BTL or PBTL
- PurePath Console Mother Board provides flexible input signal routing (USB, SPDIF, and analog)
- Demonstration, Evaluation and Development environment via the PurePath Console 3 software (GUI)