TCAN4550-Q1 CAN FD controller with integrated transceiver evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TCAN4x5x Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1446 KB)
22 Mar 2019
The EVM can be used to evaluate the TCAN4550 SPI to CAN FD Controller and Transceiver solution. The CAN bus signals are easily accessed via a DB9 connector (or via header pins), and the digital interface (SPI lines plus GPIOs) is accessible via a single dual-row header. Input clocks to the device can come from either an on-board crystal or from an external single-ended clock source.
- Provides access to CAN bus, SPI, clock, and all GPIO signals
- Clock input can be configured for on-board crystal or external clock source
- CAN bus termination can be enabled/disabled via jumpers
- Status LEDs indicate board power status and GPIO pin states