TDC7201 Ultra Measurement Range Time-to-Digital Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TDC7201-ZAX-EVM User’s Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 4292 KB)
24 May 2016
The TDC7201-ZAX-EVM is an evaluation module that allows users to test and evaluate the TDC7201 Time-to-Digital Converter. The TDC7201 can be used for accurate time measurements in LIDAR applications. The EVM is a BoosterPack plug-in module for the MSP430F5529 LaunchPad. The TDC7201-ZAX-EVM has two pairs of SMA connectors for the START and STOP inputs. The EVM comes with a user-friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI) to modify the registers, display time of flight, and export data in CSV format.
- EVM connects with MSP430 LaunchPad (MSP-EXP430F5529LP)
- User friendly GUI for quick evaluation and data capture
- SMA connectors for START and STOP inputs
- Powered by MSP430 LaunchPad USB interface (no external power needed)
Note: MSP430 LaunchPad has to be ordered separately and is not part of the TDC7201-ZAX-EVM