THS3091 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- THS309x High-voltage, Low-distortion,
Current-feedback Operational Amplifiers datasheet (Rev. H)
(PDF 2214 KB)
31 Dec 2015
View THS3091 EVM Graphic
The THS3091 evaluation module (EVM) User's Guide is included within the Datasheet.
The THS3091EVM provides a platform for evaluating the THS3091 high-voltage, low distortion, high speed. current-feedback amplifier. The user needs only power, input signal, and test instrument to operate the EVM.
- High-Voltage Arbitrary Waveform
- Power FET Driver
- Pin Driver
- VDSL Line Driver
- Unity gain stable
- Adjustable for inverting and non-inverting gain configurations
- SMA connectors on input and output ports
- 50 ohm input and output impedance matching
- Supply voltage range:
- Single supply +10V to +30V
- Split supply +/-5.0 to +/-15.0V
- Power supply via banana jack connectors
- Ferrite beads on the supply connections
- Decoupling capacitors