THS4011 High Speed Amplifier Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- THS4011 EVM User's Guide
(PDF 74 KB)
03 Jun 1999
View THS4011EVM Graphic
The TI THS4011 high-speed operational amplifier evaluation module (EVM) is a complete, high-speed amplifier circuit. It consists of the TI THS4011 high-speed low-power operational amplifier IC, along with a small number of passive parts, mounted on a small circuit board measuring approximately 1.7 inches by 1.4 inches. The EVM uses standard SMA miniature RF connectors for inputs and outputs and is completely assembled, fully tested, and ready to use - just connect it to power, a signal source, and a load (if desired).
- High bandwidth - 95MHz, -3 dB at +/-15 Vcc and Gain = 2
- +/-5 V to +/-15 V operation
- Inverting and non-inverting single ended inputs
- Module gain set to +2 (non-inverting) and -1 (inverting) - adjustable through component change
- Nominal 50-ohm impedance inputs and outputs
- Standard SMA miniature RF connectors
- Good example of high speed amplifier design and layout