THS6301RSA Evaluation Module THS6301RSAEVM (ACTIVE)
- THS6301EVM User's Guide
(PDF 6554 KB)
25 Apr 2018
The THS6301 evaluation module (EVM) is used to evaluate the THS6301 device, which is a high-speed, single-port, differential line driver available in a 16-pin VQFN package suitable for G.Fast and legacy xDSL applications. The EVM is designed to quickly and easily demonstrate the functionality and performance of THS6301 in a fixed gain configuration of 8.5 V/V, driving an equivalent RLOAD = 200 Ω.
- Configured for single supply operation only
- Designed for AC coupled differential 100-Ω input and output connection
- Configured for differential gain of 8.5 V / V configuration
- Simple interface to the inputs and outputs through the SMA connectors.
- Two Tri-level logic switches available to change the device operation in its various G.Fast/DSL modes