PRIME Data Concentrator Power-Line Communication Modem
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
PRIME standard for narrowband OFDM Power Line Communications. The data concentrator solution is designed for the head-end systems which communicate with the end meters (“service node”) in the neighborhood area network.
The TI PRIME data concentrator system relies on the AM3356 ARM Cortex-A8 Microprocessor to act as the host processor. The AM3356 the upper levels of the PRIME software stack. The lower levels of the PRIME software stack execute on the C2000 MCU.
- Low Frequency Narrowband OFDM
- Cenelec A Band
- Up to 128kbps PHY data rate
- IEC61334-4-32 convergence
- Tree network topology
- Supports PRIME v1.4 at the PHY layer
- Supports PRIME v1.4BC at the PHY/MAC layers
- PRIME DC PLC AM335x/C2000 Firmware
- Application binary
- Application example source codes
- Software User Guide/Management interface spec/IEC 432 API spec
- Release note