View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- EN55011-Compliant, Industrial Temperature 10/100-Mpbs Ethernet PHY Brick (Rev. A)
(PDF 6912 KB)
23 Jan 2015 813 views
This Ethernet PHY Brick reference design enables Texas Instruments customers to quickly design systems and release them to market, using TI industrial Ethernet PHY transceiver devices, fully compliant to EN5501 Class A EMI requirements. A 50 Pin Interface has been provided to interface with 32-Bit Cortex M4 processor based Controller board. The board has been designed in a small form factor (2 inches x 3 inches) which makes it easy to fit into existing products.
This reference design demonstrates the advanced performance of the DP83848K Ethernet PHY transceiver devices, supports 10/100 Base-T and is compliant with IEEE 802.3 standard. The entire reference design operates from a single power supply (5V with On-Board regulator or 3.3V). All other voltages required for the Ethernet PHY transceiver are internally generated.
- Meets EN55011 Class A Radiated Emission Requirements
- Low Power Consumption = 264 mW
- DP83848K Ethernet PHY Configured for MII Interface
- Programmable LED Support for Link and Activity
- External Isolation Transformer with Common-mode Choke on PHY side for improved EMI and EMC performance
- HBM ESD Protection on RD± and TD± of 4kV