View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Data Isolation for Loop-Powered Applications Design Guide
(PDF 2488 KB)
11 Mar 2015 254 views
The focus of this design is the bidirectional communication across an isolation for loop powered applications. The challenge of such a solution is first of all the limited size within sensor transmitters and in case of a loop powered system the overall current consumption.
- Isolated single wire bi-directional data transmission
- Bit rates up to 1Mbps
- low power data transmission
- System Shutdown current 4uA @3V
- Integrated 64KB FRAM with 8MBps in-system writes