View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
This display reference design featuring TI's DLP2010 (.2 WVGA) DMD chipset, was designed to enable ultra low power and ultra mobile display applications either embedded inside a system (eg smartphone, tablets etc) or as a standalone accessory module. The chipset used in the design comprises of DLP2010 ( .2 WVGA) DMD, DPC3435 display controller and DLPA2005 PMIC/LED driver.
- Reference design for DLP2010 chipset comprising of DLP2010 DMD, DLPC3435 controller and fully integrated DLPA2005 PMIC/LED driver
- Reference design implemented on an EVM which includes a production ready optical engine with programmable LED driver ( 0 - 650 mA) for RGB LEDs
- Includes standard HDMI input interface to connect any display device
- Get started quickly with simple yet powerful USB-based GUI
- This reference design is tested and implemented on a EVM available for purchase on ti.com and includes firmware, GUI and getting started guide.