This display reference design featuring TI's DLP2010 (.2 WVGA) DMD chipset, was designed to enable ultra low power and ultra mobile display applications either embedded inside a system (eg smartphone, tablets etc) or as a standalone accessory module. The chipset used in the design comprises of DLP2010 ( .2 WVGA) DMD, DPC3435 display controller and DLPA2005 PMIC/LED driver.
- Reference design for DLP2010 chipset comprising of DLP2010 DMD, DLPC3435 controller and fully integrated DLPA2005 PMIC/LED driver
- Reference design implemented on an EVM which includes a production ready optical engine with programmable LED driver ( 0 - 650 mA) for RGB LEDs
- Includes standard HDMI input interface to connect any display device
- Get started quickly with simple yet powerful USB-based GUI
- This reference design is tested and implemented on a EVM available for purchase on ti.com and includes firmware, GUI and getting started guide.