This automotive door control switch reference design showcases a proof-of-concept solution for an automotive door control switch panel that communicates wirelessly to the door side mirror, window lift and door lock mechanisms. Using TI's automotive qualified BLE + MCU CC2541-Q1 system-on-chip solution, this reference design enables cost, weight, and ultimately fuel savings by replacing expensive and heavy cable harnesses.
- Simple proof-of-concept design demonstrating TI Bluetooth® low energy for automotive control applications
- Enables the replacement of wires and harnesses through a robust and mature Bluetooth ultra-low power SoC solution with full Bluetooth low energy certification
- Dual-power input includes coin cell battery mode for fully independent portable operation
- Wide input voltage range 3V to 50V LDO for direct car battery operation with integrated reverse battery protection
- Functionality in start-stop and cold start environments
- AEC-Q100 qualified device
- Automotive-qualified CC2541-Q1 available (Note: There is a slight pinout change from CC2541)