View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Interfacing Current Output Hall Sensors (ADC/MCU) Design Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 10586 KB)
25 Aug 2015 1,622 views
The TIDA-00368 reference design provides a reference solution for interfacing current output Hall sensors and current transformers to differential ADC (standalone and integrated into MCU). The differential signal conditioning circuit is designed to measure motor current with an accuracy of ±0.5% across operating temperature range from -25°C to +75°C. The output common-mode voltage of the differential amplifier can be selected to either 1.25V or 2.5V.
- On board current-output Hall sensor to measure nominal current up to 25A RMS
- Current measurement accuracy of 0.5%
- Common reference solution for interfacing both CT and current output hall sensor with Pseudo-differential ADC/MCU
- Selectable output common-mode voltage for the differential amplifier
- Provision to evaluate with Delfino F2837x Control Card
- Provision to evaluate with external ADC (ADS8354) for interfacing with Motor Controller