View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Automotive ADAS for Four Camera Hub with Integrated ISP and DVP Design Guide
(PDF 3084 KB)
16 Sep 2016 1,353 views
The TIDA-00455 camera hub reference design allows up to four 1.3 Megapixel cameras to be connected to a TDA2x SoC Evaluation Module (EVM). Each camera connects to the hub through a single coax cable. There are two OmniVision OV490 ISPs on the board that process the video and export it in parallel digital format (DVP). This greatly simplifies they system by combining four camera inputs into two parallel video ports.
- Accepts four camera inputs over FPD-Link III
- Utilizes two OmniVision OV490 ISP's to create DVP output to TDA2x
- Provides wide range supply voltage for power over coax (4-14V)
- Connects directly to the parallel video ports on a TDA2x EVM
- Optimized to work with OminiVision OV10640 imagers