View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
The TI TPS53625 VR12 reference design (TIDA-00507), supporting Intel® Atom™ C2000, uses TI's driverless PWM architecture with TI power stages for high power density, high efficiency, and low component count while meeting Intel voltage tolerance requirements with low ripple and high output current monitoring accuracy.
- >81% Efficiency at 12VIN, 0.9Vout, 600KHz at 21A output current (VCCP)
- Load transient performance well within the +/-64mV DC+AC guideline
- Only 10x47uF ceramic output caps and 1x470uF bulk output capacitor for VCCP rail
- Only 4x47uF output ceramic capacitors for VNN rail
- Meets all Intel® Atom™ C2000 VCCP and VNN rail specifications, including Fast and Slow Dynamic VID transition specs
- Driverless PWM architecture with external TI power stages for high effiency and power density