View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
This design is a LLC resonant half-bridge DC-DC power converter with digital control using 3138ACC32EVM-149 daughter-card. The daughter-card control functions with preloaded firmware providing the required control functions for a LLC resonant half-bridge converter. The TIDA-00512 (3138ALLCEVM-150) accepts a DC input from 350VDC to 400VDC, and outputs a nominal 12VDC with full load output power of 340W, or full output current of 29A.
As seen at APEC
- Synchronous rectification
- Optimal diode emulation and dead time of synchronous rectification
- Cycle-by-cycle current limiting with duty cycle matching
- Automatic mode switching between LLC mode and PWM mode
- Test points to facilitate device and topology evaluation