View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Small Solution Size Power Management for CC3200 SimpleLink Wi-Fi Design Guide
(PDF 1580 KB)
18 Jun 2015 16 views
The TIDA-00534 reference design provides guideline and test data of a cost effective small size power solution to power the main 3.3V voltage rails of the CC3200 wireless MCU or any other noise sensitive system from a 5V voltage source.
- Power management solution for noise sensitive systems with wireless capabilities.
- Provides 3.3V clean voltage supply from a 5V power rail (i.e. battery, USB connector, Power over coaxial).
- Low current to ground during load standby (50μA typical).
- 50dbs input ripple rejection at 100 kHz noise frequency and maximum load current.
- Great load transient response. Better than 5% output voltage transient from 1mA to 250mA load current change.
- Small foot print; area smaller than 31.7 mm2