View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- TIDA-00593 Test Results
(PDF 201 KB)
09 Oct 2015 154 views
The Texas Instruments bq27542-G1 Li-Ion battery fuel gauge is a microcontroller peripheral that provides fuel gauging for single-cell Li-Ion battery packs. The device requires little system microcontroller firmware development for accurate battery fuel gauging. The fuel gauge resides within the battery pack or on the main board of the system with an embedded battery (non-removable).
- Battery Fuel Gauge for 1-Series (1sXp) Li-Ion Applications up to 14,500-mAh Capacity
- Battery Fuel Gauging Based on Patented Impedance Track™ Technology
- HDQ and I2C Interface Formats for Communication with Host System
- Small 12-pin 2.50 mm × 4.00 mm SON Package
- Complies with Battery Trip Point (BTP) Requirements