View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- TIDA-00657 Test Results (Rev. A)
(PDF 911 KB)
15 Sep 2017 423 views
The TIDA-00657 reference design enables high efficiency (90+% @1-2A) and faster charge with high charging current up to 3A. The design uses TI's BQ24780 Industrial Innovative Charge Controlller with Hybrid Power Boost Mode and also features power and processor hot monitoring capability.
- Support 1~4 Cell battery from 4.5V~24V adapter
- Industrial Innovative Charge Controller with Hybrid Power Boost Mode
- High Accuracy Power and Current Monitoring for CPU throttling
- Automatic NMOS Power Source Selection from Adapter or Battery
- Programmable Input Current, Charge Voltage, Charge and Discharge Current Limit
- Both host control and autonomous charging when the host is not available
- High Integration: Learn function, battery present monitor, boost mode indicator, loop compensation, BTST diode