View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- High-Performance Capacitive Sensor Front-End Reference Design (Rev. B)
(PDF 4709 KB)
01 Aug 2017 721 views
The TIDA-00662 is a high performance capacitive sensor front-end reference design. With the usage of an audio codec including a programmable miniDSP functionality impedance measurement and change in phase detection is realized. The frequency-domain sensing front-end is for pressure and flow transmitters applications, as well as any other application with capacitive sensor elements.
Click here for more information on NewTec
- Frequency-domain sensing extracts exact phase differences to measure impedance- and phase-changes
- Suitable for pressure & flow transmitters where capacitive sensors are used
- Use of audio codec miniDSP functions measure impedance/phase change
- Physical form factor in BoosterPack for compatibility with all TI LaunchPads