View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Automotive Power Frontend With Cold Crank Operation and EMI Filter Design Guide
(PDF 7116 KB)
30 Nov 2015 1,959 views
This solution was designed to be a broadly applicable automotive off-battery front end power supply for 10-15W systems. There is a focus on EMI/EMC testing and compliance as well to help designers satisfy the regulatory requirements associated with producing an automotive electronic subsystem.
- Wide-Vin front end power supply for 10-15W systems
- Off-Battery operation with reverse battery protection
- Designed and tested for severe cold-crank operation
- Designed and tested to ISO 7637-2:2004 Pulse 1, 2a, 3a/b and 5b (clamped load dump)
- Tested for CISPR25 Conducted and Radiated Emissions