View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Automotive Camera Module Design With 1MPixel Imager, Bayer Video Design Guide
(PDF 1703 KB)
02 May 2017 455 views
The TIDA-01004 reference design is a remote automotive camera module that connects over a high speed serial video interface to a display or machine vision processing system. It uses TIs FPD-Link III SerDes technology to transmit uncompressed MegaPixel video data, bidirectional control signals and power either over shielded twisted pair or coax cable.
- Space optimized design fits on a single PCB 20x20 mm
- 1M pixel image sensor AR0140AT from Aptina providing 10/12 bit raw image data
- Single Rosenberger Fakra coax connector for digital video, power, control and diagnostics
- Power supply optimized for small size and high efficiency
- Diagnostic and built in self test (BIST) for ASIL B applications