- ADC Driver Ref Design Optimizing THD, Noise, and SNR for High Dynamic Range
(PDF 3995 KB)
17 Apr 2017 91 views
The TIDA-01053 is an ADC driver reference design to optimize the THD, noise and the full system SNR for the high dynamic range instrumentation. The high capacitive nature of the ADC input presents some unique challenges for driver design and part selection process to ensure stability, low noise, high current drive capability and low harmonic distortion performance at the same time. This reference design aims to highlight performance benefits to using either a fully differential amplifier or two single ended amplifiers when driving an ADC.
- ADC driver design for best noise and THD performance
- Fully differential driver
- Dual op amp configuration
- Noise and THD measurements for the standalone driver