View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Small, Efficient, Easy-to-Use Power Supply for Altera MAX10 FPGA for up to 125°C
(PDF 689 KB)
06 Dec 2016 667 views
The TIDA-01366 (also known as PMP9799) demonstrates a complete power solution for Altera's MAX® 10 FPGA. This simple solution uses just three DC/DC converters to power the MAX 10 cost-effectively. This TI Design supports numerous industrial applications and any application that requires a small, high efficiency, high temperature power supply.
- Supports Dual-Supply Power Option of MAX 10 to Enable Full FPGA Functionality
- Requires Just Three DC/DCs for a Cost-Effective and Simple Power Solution
- Total Solution Size < 300 mm² for Space-Constrained Applications
- 92% Efficiency at Half of Rated Load and 89% Efficiency at Full Rated Load for Low Temperature Rise and High Reliability
- Supports Instant-On Feature for Fastest Startup of MAX 10
- 125°C Rated Devices and Passives for High Temperature Applications with a Temperature Warning Flag at 120°C